We care for and treat people for conditions of the liver, pancreas and digestive system.
Gastroenterology is a large department that offers a full range of gastroenterology services for patients with all types of digestive, liver and pancreatic diseases.
We provide both medical treatments and surgery.
We are home to the Victorian Liver Transplant Unit.
We also provide endoscopy services to the Endoscopy Unit.
We provide the following services:
We run the following clinics:
- Advanced Endoscopy Clinic, Wednesday pm, Austin Hospital
- Complex IBD Clinic, Tuesday am, Austin Hospital
- General Gastroenterology Clinic, Friday am, Heidelberg Repatriation Hospital
- General Liver Clinic, Wedneday am, Austin Hospital
- General Liver Hep B Clinic, Tuesday am, Heidelberg Repatriation Hospital
- Hepatitis C Clinic, Wednesday am, Austin Hospital
- Hepatitis C Clinic, Wednesday pm, Banyule Community Health Centre
- Hepatitis Clinic, Monday pm, Austin Hospital
- Hepatitis Clinic, Wednesday am, Austin Hospital
- Hepatoma Clinic, Wednesday pm, Austin Hospital
- IBD Clinic, Wednesday am, Heidelberg Repatriation Hospital
- Intestinal Rehabilitation Clinic, Tuesday am, Austin Hospital
- Post Endoscopy Clinic, Monday pm, Heidelberg Repatriation Hospital
- Post Liver Transplant Clinic, Monday am, Austin Hospital
- Post Transplant Clinic, Thursday am, Austin Hospital
- Pre Liver Transplant Clinics, Tuesday am/pm, Austin Hospital
- Urgent Gastroenterology Clinic, Tuesday am, Heidelberg Repatriation Hospital
You need a referral from your GP, specialist or health care provider to access this service.
For health professionals
Find out how to refer your patient.
Phone: 03 9496 5353
Fax: 03 9496 3487
Open hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm
Dr. Josephine Grace
Level 8, Harold Stokes Building
145 Studley Road
View location maps
PO Box 5555
Heidelberg VIC 3084