Our goal is to provide you and your loved ones with high-quality, safe, person-centred care. Please note that patients can have one visitor a day only, for up to one hour, from 12pm to 1pm.
- All visitors are required to wear masks at all times – masks will be provided when you enter
- Children under the age of 16 are not permitted to visit.
- All visitors must be screened at a COVID-19 Screening checkpoint upon entry
- Visitors with COVID-19, suspected COVID-19 or displaying symptoms for COVID-19, and children under the age of 16 are not permitted to visit patients
- Visitors must keep a distance of 1.5 metres between themselves and others wherever possible
We know that these measures will be hard for some people, but they are important for limiting the spread of coronavirus. Please treat our staff with kindness and respect.