The University of Melbourne: Department of Psychiatry
- The Department of Psychiatry offers a training program with a unique variety of specialist rotations.
- There are 26 Registrar positions with part-time options available.
- There is an additional Child Psychiatry Specialist Training Program - the largest and most comprehensive in Victoria.
- The Department's dynamic team of consultants, involved in university teaching, college examinations and internationally recognised research are dedicated to maintaining a high pass rate.
Advantages of the program include:
- New College requirements are met within a wide variety of rotations in addition to adult and community services.
- Specialist services not available elsewhere such as Veterans, PTSD, Mood & Eating Disorders Unit, Parent Infant Unit, Brain Disorders Unit cater for comprehensive learning opportunities on site.
- Multi-dimensional liaison service
- Flexibility, with part-time work available
- Comprehensive educational program
- Recognition of Senior Registrars
- Research projects available for those interested in an academic career.
Postgraduate Medical Council of Victoria
Mental Health Graduate Nurse Program
Applications are now open for our Mental Health Graduate Nurse Program. Find out more.