What you need
To access Telehealth, you need to make sure you have:
- The current version of your web browser installed on your device
- A working web camera, speaker and microphone (built in or plugged in) on your device
- A stable internet connection
- A quiet location to have your appointment
Which web browser do you need?
Make sure you have one of these web browsers installed on your compter, smartphone or tablet:
- Google Chrome Version 80+ for Windows, Android and MacOS
- Apple Safari 12+ for MacOS and iOS
- Firefox Version 75+ for Windows, Android and MacOS
- Microsoft Edge Version 80+ for Windows and MacOS
- Microsoft Edge Version 44+ for Android
Make a test call
Once you have everything you need, you can make a test call to make sure it works on your device.
If the test call works, you can get ready for your appointment.
If you have trouble with the test call, check Getting help with Telehealth.
Get ready for your appointment
To get ready for your appointment:
- If you know your UR number (patient identification number), keep it handy. This will make it easier for us to find your records. Your UR number is on any correspondence we send to you.
- Make sure you have any recent medical information on hand, such as your current medications list or test results
- Make sure you are in a quiet space, free of distraction so the clinician can hear you
- Present yourself in the appropriate clothes for your consultation
- Connect to a home or work Wi-Fi network to avoid using your mobile phone data allowance
Are you ready?
Once you're ready and 5-10 minutes before your appointment time, you can start your Telehealth appointment.