Heidelberg Repatriation Hospital is a specialist centre for elective surgery, mental health services, rehabilitation and aged care.
Where is Heidelberg Repatriation Hospital?
Heidelberg Repatriation Hospital is located at 300 Waterdale Road, Ivanhoe
Phone: 03 9496 5000
Fax: 03 9496 2541
Find out more about Heidelberg Repatriation Hospital.
The main entrance is Gate 10, 190 Banksia Street Ivanhoe.
You can access the following main areas via Gate 10:
- Tobruk Centre (Outpatients/Specialist Clinics)
- The Surgery Centre
- Centaur Wing
- South Wing
- North Wing
- Boronia Centre
- Lion's House
Heidelberg Repatriation Hospital main entry
Other entry points
You can also access the hospital though:
- Gate 9 Waterdale Road - for Flanders Wing, Grevillea Centre, Patient Appliance Centre
- Gate 8 Waterdale Road - for Transition Support Unit
- Gate 8 Waterdale Road or Gate 5 Edwin Street - Coral-Balmoral Building
- Gate 7A Waterdale Road - for Community Recovery Program, Red Cross Centre
- Gate 5 Edwin Street - for the Health and Rehabilitation Centre
These entrances are open between 6am and 8pm, 7 days a week.
At all other times, you can only enter via the hospital’s main entry.