As one of Australia’s major health services, Austin Health plays a vital role within the Victorian public health system.
We operate under the leadership of a Board of Directors. Our Board is appointed by the Victorian Government and accountable to the Minister for Health.
Our Community Advisory Committee (CAC) is a committee of the Board. The CAC gives our community and consumers a voice in decision-making at Austin Health.
Our Board committees ensure robust governance of our activities. These include:
- Audit and Risk Committee
- Finance and Resources Committee
- Clinical Safety and Quality Committee
- Community Advisory Committee
- Primary Care and Population Health Advisory
- Governance and Remuneration