18 February 2021
Melbourne is out of lockdown and we’re very happy to say that visitors are welcome back to our sites. Find out more about current visitor restrictions.
Some limits still do apply though:
- Each patient can have visitors once per day
- Visitors can include up to two adults (over 16 years) plus children from one household
- Visiting hours are between 9am - 1pm and 3pm - 7.30pm
Exemptions are in place for:
- Patients receiving end-of-life terminal phase care
- Parents of children under the age of 18
- Patients who have a disability/behavioural needs where the visitor is supporting clinical care
Thank you to everyone for your cooperation and please continue to stay safe.