Our Tracheostomy Review and Management Service (TRAMS) is an internationally recognised team who care for and support patients with a tracheostomy.
Find out more about how Tracheostomy Review and Management Service (TRAMS)
is transforming tracheostomy care around the world.
We provide the following services for patients:
- Tracheostomy care for inpatients
- Discharge of tracheostomy patients into the community (home or residential care)
- Tracheostomy team care and support in the community
- Education for patients and carers
- Tracheostomy patients and family forums with a focus on wellbeing
Your GP, specialist or health practitioner can call us to organise for you to access this service.
Tracheostomy Review and Management Service (TRAMS)
Phone: 03 9496 3095
Fax: 03 9496 3280
Level 3, Lance Townsend Building
145 Studley Rd
PO Box 5555