We provide tests to help your doctor find problems related to your brain, your brain's blood supply, your nerves and muscles.
Our tests are performed by a qualified and dedicated team of medical scientists and neurologists.
The Neurodiagnostics Laboratory is part of the Department of Neurology.
We provide the following services:
- Ultrasound tests to look at the blood flow in the arteries in the neck and brain
- Ultrasound tests to look at the mucles and nerves in your arm and wrists
- Electroencephalography (EEG) tests to record the electrical activity in your brain
- Electromyography and nerve conduction studies (EMG/NCS) to diagnose nerve and muscle disorders
- Evoked potential studies to help diagnose problems with your central nervous system affecting sensation, vision or hearing
For more information on these tests, see our information for patients.
You need a referral from your GP or neurologist to access this service.
For health professionals
Please use the Neurodiagnostics request form.
Phone: 03 9496 2845
Fax: 03 9496 4065
Level 6 North, Austin Tower
145 Studley Road
View location maps
PO Box 5555
Heidelberg VIC 3084