Staff seeking items not held by the Austin Health Library can use our Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery service.
This service is not available to students. For Austin staff undertaking external courses, please request course-related items from your university library.
Some things to note:
- Requests can be made using the relevant online request form below
- Please check the Austin Health Library Catalogue or Journal List before making your request to see if we already hold the item.
- Most items will usually be supplied within 3-4 working days.
- One form should be completed for each journal article or item requested.
- For journal article requests, the Copyright Declaration section is a legal requirement and you will need to enter your Full Name and Library Card Barcode number to authenticate the request as your own.
If you do not have a library card, please come to the library during opening hours to register with us. If you are a HRH, Royal Talbot or BRICC staff member please complete this form.