Looking for evidence to support best practice in line with the Australian National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards?
Select a topic to run a live search in PubMed from the last 12 months:
Other search options (including guidelines, reviews, quality improvement and Australian context)
|Full text access to articles is available where you see this icon
Need to narrow the topic for your particular interest? Try creating your own PubMed search:
- Run one of the above searches (e.g. clinical handover)
- In PubMed, click on the Advanced link below the search box
- Type your topic search (e.g. operating room) into the top box and press the Search button
- Click on the Advanced link again
- Identify the 'set numbers' for the searches run in steps 1 and 3 (e.g. #1 AND #2)
- Click on Add in the 'Add to builder' column of your chosen searches and add them to the builder.
- Now press the Search button. This will find literature with both these topics in it.
These searches have been developed, tested and endorsed as part of the HeLiNS (Health Libraries for the National Standards) Research Project, a joint initiative of HLA and HLI (Health Libraries Inc).