We are screening all patients and visitors entering Austin Health buildings to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
Screening points at Austin Health entrances
We have limited the number of entrances that can be used to enter our buildings to help ensure we can screen everybody coming in.
Screening points have been set up at these building entrances:
- Austin Hospital - Level 1 Main Entrance
- ONJ Centre - Level 2 Main Entrance
- Heidelberg Repatriation Hospital:
- Centaur Building Ground Floor
- Front entry to Specialist Clinics, Tobruk Building
- Flanders Wing, Ground Floor
- Royal Talbot Rehabiliation Centre - Level 3 Main Entrance
View location maps
What does screening involve?
- Answering a series of questions
- Having your temperature taken
Once you have been assessed, you are given a dated sticker to show that you have been screened. You wear this sticker while you are at the hospital.
Speed up the screening process
You can help us to speed up the screening process by completing our Visitor Registration form before coming to hospital.