Librarians are available for research consultations and customised classes.
We offer the following sessions:
- Getting started - overview of library resources & what source to use when (30min)
- Database searching for literature reviews - MEDLINE, Embase, PsycINFO etc. (30-45min)
- Search strategy review meeting - bring along a search you have started (30min)
- Reference management - EndNote (45min)
- MDRS literature review assistance (30-45min)
Or click here for advanced consulting for systematic reviews