Tips to reduce your risk of coronavirus
There are simple things that you and your family can do to reduce your coronavirus risk.
- Wash hands with soap for at least 30 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or your elbow when you cough or sneeze.
- Isolate yourself at home if you feel sick. If you take medication, ensure you have adequate supplies.
- Phone your GP first if you need medical attention.
- Continue healthy habits: exercise, drink water, get plenty of sleep.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser with over 60 per cent alcohol.
- Get the flu shot (available April).
- Practice 'physical distancing' and allow 1.5 metres of distance between yourself and others wherever possible.