A specialised program has been developed for nurses who are passionate about both General and Mental Health nursing.
Graduate Nurse Program - Combined Stream
This program includes:
- Two structured six-month clinical rotations:
- An acute medical or surgical rotation
- Mental health rotation
- Minimum seven paid study days
- Mental health specific study days
- Permanent positions following graduate year
- Dedicated supernumerary days and support for each rotation
- Development of transferable skills.