We help people in our local community with complex pain issues.
We have a team of health professionals with expert knowledge and experience in pain management:
- Pain medicine specialists
- Clinical psychologists
- Nurses and allied health staff
We provide the following services:
- Comprehensive assessment
- Individually tailored exercise and hydrotherapy
- A range of education programs about pain management with an emphasis on supporting people to self-manage their condition
We run the following clinics:
- Chronic Pain Medical and Allied Health Clinic (Monday and Thursday)
- Chronic Pain Clinic Medical and Nursing (Tuesday)
You need a referral from your GP, specialist or health practitioner to access this service.
For health professionals
Fax or email your referral to Health Independence Program.
Health Independence Program
Phone: 03 9496 2211
Fax: 03 9496 4337
Open hours: Monday - Thursday 8.30am - 4.30pm
Health & Rehabilitation Centre
Heidelberg Repatriation Hospital
Edwin Street, Gate 5
View location map