15 December 2017
- Allergy to guidelines? BMJ Christmas
- Fit for surgery?
- Supported discharge teams - older adults
- DNR Tattoos – a clear end of life message?
- Continuous fetal monitoring
- AIHW updates
- Library hours over Christmas
- Did you know? New Library search box
1 December 2017
- NSQHS Standards – 2nd edition
- Acute coronary syndrome: 12 year follow-up
- Virtual reality – stroke rehabilitation
- Patient decision aids in orthopaedics
- HIV – new research
- Did you know? New MeSH
- Library Christmas hours
17 November 2017
- Improving hospital safety
- Preventing surgical site infection
- Hydrogel & honey – a new wound treatment?
- BMJ Best Practice
- Delayed cord clamping - preterm infants
- Inherited risk of high cholesterol – NICE guidance
- Future of health care in Australia
27 October 2017
- Choosing Wisely together: Physio & OT
- Disinvestment in low-value care
- Pregnancy complications – improving care delivery
- Safety considerations in cancer rehabilitation
- Can a mobile app improve your sleep?
- Procedural simulation – tips for educators
View previous library bulletins