In this Section:
A new clinical system called Cerner was introduced at Austin Health in June. This means that there will be a change in the format of the current inpatient discharge summary. However the Emergency Department and Day Surgery Discharge Summaries will remain unchanged.
For more information, visit the Discharge communication page.
GPs can ring Health Information Services on (03) 9496 3107 or visit Departments » Health Information Services » Accessing Information.
· HREA (Human Research Ethics Application Form; signed by PIs)
· Austin Health (AH) Site Specific PICF must include:
(a) the AH logo and barcode and place for a patient label sticker (HIS will only accept a PICF on the standard AH template. No deviations to this template will be accepted.)
· For the Person Responsible Oral Information and Consent template, please see SOP 006
· Waiver of Consent Request Form - Only If a Waiver of Consent is being requested
· Investigator's Brochure
· Patient Card/Diary/Questionnaire/Survey/Flyer
· For information regarding Likert scales, see here.
· Austin Health Victorian Specific Medical Physicist Module and Medical Physicist Report (If the project involves radiation)
· SSA (Site Specific Assessment Form; signed by all Investigators & Head of Department)
· Site Budget
If you are unable to open any of these links in Internet Explorer, please try an alternative browser eg: FireFox or Google Chrome
A listing of all Austin Health Departments can be found on the Departments page.
The Diabetes Education Department - incorporating the HARP (Hospital Admission Risk Program) provides a diabetes education service for patients of Austin Health and their families. For further information, visit the Diabetes Education page.
For information about educational events and forums, visit the Research & education section of the website.