It's your chance to set yourself a challenge, have some fun and raise money for Austin Health. Run 5k/10k or Half Marathon on Sunday July 29.
You can run as an individual or create your own team with colleagues, family and friends.
Meet some of the inspirational heroes who are running for Austin Health on July 29!
1. Create your Run Melbourne 2018 fundraising page here.
2. Register as a runner for Run Melbourne here.
3. Complete your fundraising page, tell your story and share it with your family and friends to start your journey to becoming an Austin Health Hero!
1. First you need to set up your individual fundraising page here.
2. Once you have set this up, you will see an option on the right side of your fundraising page: "Create a new team" or "Join an existing team". Click on your desired option and follow the prompts to set up or join a team.
3. Register as a runner for Run Melbourne here.
Share your fundraising page with your family and friends to start your journey to becoming an Austin Health Hero! Thank you.
Your first step is to create your fundraising page, then you can choose or create a team.
Register for Run Melbourne 5k/10k/21k.