In this Section:
All amendment submission must be include a HREC Amendment Form via ERM - Forms must have all sections completed in detail as instructed on the form.
A major amendment may include, but is not limited to:
A minor amendment may include, but is not limited to:
HREC Amendment Form - Must be submitted with every Amendment
LEAD HREC Amendment Approval
Updated document with updated version numbers & dates – TRACKED
(Tracked documents should include all additions and changes to the text and strike through any deleted original text and highlight in bold or by underline any new text. Please use the 'Track Changes' option in MS WORD)
Updated document with updated version numbers & dates – CLEAN
Summary of changes in table format (Applicable only to protocol & IB amendments)
Change of Research Personnel Form (if applicable)
Austin Health Investigator Curriculum Vitae (if applicable)
Departmental Sign offs*
Updated Medical Physicist’s Report*
Updated/Amended Clinical Trial Research/Collaboration Agreement or Agreement Addendum** (With coversheet and Authorisation Form)
If you are unable to open any of these links in Internet Explorer, please try an alternative browser eg: FireFox or Google Chrome
* If your project utilises Pharmacy,Pathology, Radiology, Nuclear Medicine/PET Centre, Therapeutic Devices & Health Information Services and your amendment affects these department, a renewed departmental sign off will need to be obtained and submitted. Or if your amendment has updated radiation and you require and updated MPR please ensure this has sign off by the Medical Physics Department prior to submission of your amendment.
** If your amendment changes any condition of your original Clinical Trial Research/Collaboration Agreement (particularly relating to Schedule 2 - Budget) you will need to provide an updated agreement/addendum
All amendments must now be submitted via the Ethics Research Management website.
1. Please log into into the Ethics Research Management website
2. Please collate the amendment application form and all of the necessary associated documentation.
3. Please submit one electronic copy with electronic signatures to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Please note all supporting electronic documents must be labelled according to the following Naming [Please title the subject of the email "Amendment for [Austin Health Project Number & SERP/Protocol number (if applicable)]”
For immediate confirmation that your email has reached us, set up an automated 'Delivery Receipt Notification' before you send your email.
A change in Associate Investigator does not need lead HREC approval before being submitted to Austin Health.
The amendment will be processed at a site governance level only.